I’m tired of our so-called smart politicians.
Yes, they are ‘supposed’ to be getting the best information from doctors.
But the UK’s deadly covid-19 situation proves they don’t have all the answers.
Far, far from it.
The United States must be following similar information as the British politicians.
Perhaps Italy, France and Spain too.
But over in SE Asia it’s a different story.
A very different story.
Thailand doesn’t have 900+ deaths every day.
Vietnam doesn’t have 6,000 or 7,000 new cases per day.
Nor does Burma.
So is fighting covid-19 effectively a cultural thing?
Is being clean a cultural thing?
More and more it’s very clear they both are.
In fact, I’m sure they are.
Look at the covid situation for a glaring example.
Asian countries have a far lower death rate than Italy, the Uk, Spain and the USA.
But will any of those countries ask Thailand, Vietnam, Laos, Burma, or even Korea for help?
They are just dumb, 3rd world farmers in their eyes! Right?
They might think that.
But they are WRONG on so many levels.
These ‘asian farmers’ know how to keep their bodies clean and how to fight covid-19.
The statistics prove it.
As of writing this, the UK has 177,454 cases of Covid-19 and 27,510 deaths.
In comparison, Thailand has only 2,966 cases and only 54 deaths!
(And most of the 54 were probably toilet paper users – with the greatest of respects).
And, why the hell is the UK government still telling us to NOT to wear protective masks??
Look at any medical staff across the world…masks and visors.
If masks are NOT important doctors wouldn’t wear them to protect themselves.
I heard the UK is still allowing multiple flights per day to come to the UK, and no one is checked coming off the planes.
You can’t even get in a small 7-11 in Thailand without a mask, being temperature checked, and given a squirt of sanitizer for your hands.
Prevention is better than a cure. Right?
But, oh, no, those oh so smart westerners haven’t worked that one out yet.
Am I’m going off on one today?
Maybe, but it’s gotta be said.
Sorry for the rant, but it pisses me off when our ‘supposed’ leaders are so dumb and don’t properly protect us!!
I want to give you some interesting and a lot more sensible information than any so called scientific experts – or Health minister!
* Invest in The Bum Gun bidet sprayer and avoid bacteria from sheets of porous toilet paper. There is no excuse for anyone in a developed country still using toilet paper in the 21st century.
* The virus is not a living organism; It is a protein molecule (RNA or DNA) covered by a protective layer of lipid (fat), which, when absorbed by the cells of the ocular (eyes), nasal (nose) or buccal mucosa (mouth), changes the genetic code of the cells and converts them into aggressor and multiplier cells. The cells then duplicate the virus by the 1000’s.
* Since the virus is not a living organism, but is a protein molecule, it cannot be killed. It has to decay. The disintegration time depends on the temperature, humidity and type of material where it lies.
* The virus is very fragile; the only thing that protects it is a thin outer layer of fat and that is the reason why soap or detergent is the best weapon. The foam CUTS THE FAT (that is why you have to scrub for 20 seconds or more, to create lots of foam).
By dissolving the fat layer, the protein molecule disperses and breaks down.
* HEAT melts fat; this is why it is necessary to use water above 25 degrees Celsius (77 deg F) for hand washing, laundry and cleaning surfaces. In addition, hot water makes more foam, making it more effective.
* Alcohol or any mixture with alcohol over 65% DISSOLVES ALL FAT, especially the external lipid layer of the virus.
* Any solution with 1 part bleach and 5 parts water directly dissolves the protein, breaking it down from the inside.
* Oxygenated water increases the effectiveness of soap, alcohol and chlorine, because peroxide dissolves the virus protein. However, because you have to use it in its pure form, it can damage your skin.
* NO BACTERICIDE OR ANTIBIOTIC WILL WORK because the virus is not a living organism like bacteria; they cannot kill what is not alive.
* NEVER shake used or unused clothing, sheets or fabric. While the virus is glued to a porous surface, it is very inert and disintegrates after a period of time:
-between 3 hours (fabric and porous),
-4 hours (copper and wood),
-24 hours (cardboard),
-42 hours (metal) and
-72 hours (plastic).
But if you shake it or use a feather duster, the virus molecules float in the air for up to 3 hours, and can lodge in your nose.
* The virus molecules remain very stable at colder temperatures, including air conditioning in houses and cars. They also need moisture and darkness to stay stable. Therefore, dehumidified, dry, warm and bright environments will degrade the virus faster.
* UV LIGHT on any object that may contain the virus breaks down the protein. Be careful, it also breaks down collagen (which is protein) in the skin.
* The virus CANNOT go through healthy skin. But you need to wash your hands properly because we all touch our eyes, nose or mouth – approx 17-19 times an hour.
* Vinegar is NOT useful because it does not break down the protective layer of fat.
* Don’t use SPIRITS, including VODKA to disinfect. The strongest vodka is only 40% alcohol, and you need a minimum of 65%. Bummer!!
* LISTERINE is 65% alcohol. Listerine and a splash of lime anyone?
* The more confined the space, the higher the concentration of the virus there can be. The more open or naturally ventilated, the less.
* You have to wash your hands before and after touching any commonly used surfaces such as; food, locks, door-knobs, handrails, switches, remotes, cell phones, computers, desks etc. and of course when you use the bathroom. And, yes, you should wash your hands after using The Bum Gun.
* You might have to MOISTURIZE YOUR HANDS due to frequent washing. Dry hands have cracks and the molecules can hide in the micro cracks. The thicker the moisturizer, the better.
* Also keep your NAILS SHORT so that the virus does not hide there.
PLEASE SHARE WITH YOUR FAMILY & FRIENDS
Oxford Budget Bum Gun
£60 + P&P.
Beat Toilet Paper Shortages & Stress with The Oxford Bum Gun & 3-way Safety Valve.
2-year warranty. Will last much longer.
All connections: 1/2 inch (15mm).
Or paste this link in your browser: https://www.thebumgun.com/oxford