Have you ever taken a good, long, hard look at your hands? Chances are they look pretty clean to you, especially if you just had a round of hand washing, right?
The truth is that your hands are probably a lot dirtier than you think they are. Let’s take a look at the importance of hand washing.
So Why Is Hand Hygiene Important?
We all know, or should know why our parents and schools spent so long educating us all on hand-hygiene. So have most people just forgotten how to wash their hands? Or is it that most people have forgotten why hand washing is so important?
What Does The Centers for Disease Control Advise Us?
Time for a quick reminder on a few facts from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC):
- Hand washing is one of the very best ways not to get sick.
- In my opinion the other BEST way is to use The Bum Gun instead of toilet paper. If you think about it for a second. People not washing their hands accounts for all this illness. And where did they get the bacteria on their hands in the first place? Yes, from using toilet paper.
- In the United States, every year from the common cold accounts for 60 million lost days of school and 50 million lost days of work.
- This is $25 billion in lost productivity
- Much of this misery could be avoided by using some soap and water properly, and using The Bum Gun.
By switching to The Bum Gun bidet sprayer the water does all the work and your hands have a few million less germs to worry about.
Our Company has been reducing the germs on people’s hands with the effortless bidet sprayer taking homes by storm.
Remember NO ONE goes back to toilet paper (willingly) after realising the massive difference The Bum Gun can bring to their lives. That’s why we say The Bum Gun bidet sprayer is truly LIFE CHANGING.
Committed to improving your life,
So CLICK HERE to get to The Bum Gun Store and start changing your life forever.
OR, email [email protected] with your request if you don’t like shopping carts and you’ll be done in about 2 1/2 minutes — flat!
Ordering is that easy …